Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Shame on it....

The Tuesday's games are so disappointed. The match against FF5 shows there are many things Cowpow players need to improve: skill, passing, accuracy, position, control....There are still a long way to go if Cowpow manager wish to win his first trophy.

If I use the word "acceptable" lost for the first game, the second game is so so "unacceptable" lost. Although the uncles' team play quite dirty and it seems referee standing on their side. But I believe Cowpow were still able to take at least 1 point away to get qualified from group C. Both two teams were found lots of mistakes, waste chances in the game. There is no teamwork, no passion to win, no spirit. Every cows are sad but they must take the result and pay for their unconcern.

2 weeks are not very long, but I learn a lot through this tournament. Not only open my view on what is other "non-professional" players' skill, but something deeper on football. As manager Moulinyong said "to enjoy the experiences", yes I do and I will looking forward my further non-professional football life.

No comments: