Sunday, March 25, 2007

Friendly match on 25th Mar 2007 (Cowpow Vs Man City)

The Sunday's friendly is no doubtful won by Cowpow FC, Jeren, GY, 21, and on loaned malay star scored many goals (cant even remember how many goals in total). The fast and tough front line tackle seems bring lots of problems to Man City FC, few stupid mistakes cost them lost at least 4 goals. Bahrain millionaire striker scored few goals but also lost some chances, he is still trying to get back his best performance and hopefully he can find it before the important Tuesday's match.

- Cowpow FC manager Moulinyong
"We played no good, although we won the game. Next time will not be that lucky."

"If we play like this, we will sure lost the Tuesday's game."
He insist his players do not follow his strategy and refuse to tell all major media about his strategy. "I have no idea about Baharain player play which position, could be mid-field or striker, you will see it on Tuesday" He said.

"Ohame is still in Iraq Central Hospital, I am still working hard in the formation and please don't ask me who will play which position now. My answer is I don't know, because I don't even know who will come cyberjaya on Tuesday. Ohame and Saimun could dismiss on Tuesday's critical match I can do nothing in this situation, I may play keeper role myself, who knows it? The only man I can trust in this team is me, Moulinyong", he added.

The imported from China, bench player GuoYang told BBC, "I am so happy with my today's performance, I score quite a lot goals in this game". But it seems the misunderstanding between manager and him is so obvious. "I am not the person who can decide which position I play and what strategy adopt, only manager can do it."

But Cowpow manager does not agree, he told the reporter, "The management decide to import this player and I never think about this", "if he plays like this, I'd rather like to give him RM10 and send him back to China"; "My favorite player? Ohame is untouchable, because he save my job and the club on Thursday's game, Jeren is untouchable, Tofu Keeper is untouchable, yy, Nichi boi is untouchable because their performance...GY...em he must learn what is football in this country first. His successful experiences in his home country does not help him to win a place in first five here. He has many things need to be improved, and the first and the most important is listen to me." Manager Moulinyong drop a hint that GuoYang may not include in his first 5 against FF5 and SHFC.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you get the wrong man again mate...
he's not malay chai.. he's from myanmar.

too bad i dunno if moulinyong will fine you again or not.