Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Life is short

It has been few months I haven't posted any topics here. Things were changed too fast in the past few months and I couldn't even have time to feel it, I guess the Lord tries to teach me the meaning of life through the real lessons but it really cost too much.

Yes, my son passed away for almost four months and our life is back to normal, at least it seems normal. My wife won't cry while she watch advertisement for baby products on TV. We watch movies, go shopping like what we were usually doing before we had our son. But I know, in our heart, the scar is there and can never be removed. Or should I say that we do not want to remove it.

I seriously tired to stay here and I hope that I would make some changes in my life. I think my wife need some changes as well. I wish I can post the next topic in a very soon future to talk about something positive.

Last not least, Alfie, my lovely son, we love you and we will always remember you.

1 comment:

WiLdChiLd said...

hey ryan, maybe you might not remember me but i was your student in csc2100 fundamentals of networking in inti-uc. its me matthew...

i guess life is hard on us at times....but it is during these trying times we must keep our faith in the lord and make it stronger by praying to him more often. I really do not know how you feel, but i'm really sorry to hear this news. I just pray that your wife and you may be showered with all the blessings from the Lord and may he give you all the good things there is to life. I do hope to hear from you soon, please add me in facebook if you have and/or my YM at matt_wildchild@yahoo.com. May God bless you and your family :)