Wednesday, July 25, 2007

University of Plymouth

The University of Plymouth, a place I pursued my first degree and master degree, is the largest university in the southwest of UK. The high student population makes it become one of the largest UK university.

The Guardian's national university league table ranked University of Plymouth 40th in 2006 and 35th in 2007 and it describle the university as "forward think university"

Proudly to say, that School of Computing, Communication & Electronics was rated 5 in the recent Research Assessment Exercise - denoting international execllence. My studying life in Plymouth is amazing part in my life. I spent great time with my friends and my lectures there. Plymouth people are friendly and helpful and there is a peaceful heaven in my view. Last, since southwest is low economic zone the living expenses is consider cheap compare with other majar english cities and if you are lucky enough you can get employed by MDEC center, Royal Mail just like me, they will pay you a great wages.

If you interested in studying at University of Plymouth, you can contact me to discuss in further. E-mail: ryan.inti@gmail.com.

No comments: